How To Fix pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 Error Code
January 24, 2022 in blog | No Comments
MS Outlook or Microsoft Outlook refers to the software system concerned with information management. It primarily focuses on providing the email facility to the users. If you install MS Office, then MS Outlook is automatically available for your use by default, as it is a part of the MS Office suite.
Also, MS Outlook takes care of email management and administration. It looks after the email connectivity and the ease of communication. You can use MS Outlook on your devices like Mobile phones, PC, laptops, etc.
What does the Error Code Pii_Email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 mean?
Whenever Outlook doesn’t work as expected, you come across many error screens popping up. One among them is pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 error code.
This error occurs majorly while MS Outlook is installed. The error code signifies that there can be something wrong with the installation of MS. The chances are that the software installation on the PC might have been faulty.
Some bugs can repeat this situation and you come across the same warning repeatedly, which can make you frustrated. However, there are several other reasons why this error occurs.
Why does the error code pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 occur?
- The main reason behind this error code is the glitch in the installation process. If there is any error during the installation, probably this error pops up when you try to open the application.
- If we use multiple Outlook accounts, also then this error is bound to occur. Operating more than one outlook email account on a single platform can cause errors.
- Also, another chance is if you have multiple email applications meant for email management, in this case, Outlook can have conflicts with those applications, to cause an error.
Now let’s discuss the ways you can adopt to get out of these error codes and continue using Outlook without any further complications.
Also Read: Important SEO Statistics You Should Know in 2022
Methods to fix pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 error code
1. Use the Automatic repair option on your PC
The Automatic Repair option can help you to avoid resetting the entire PC. It can help you to resolve any issues that exist and help the PC run well.
To do an automatic repair, you can adopt the following methods:
- Search for Settings in the search bar in the start menu.
- Go to the Settings option for your PC.
- Choose the Update & security option from the left pane.
- You can see the Recovery section opened.
- Choose Advanced startup and click on ‘Restart Now’ to run the automatic repair of the system.
Also Read: What Report Shows Which Web Pages Get The Most Traffic And Highest Engagement?
2. Stop using several accounts on Your Outlook
Whenever you have multiple accounts that operate on your Outlook platform, this can also create possible errors. Make sure that you use only a single Outlook account on a single device. For this, try to log out from all the accounts, other than the one you use primarily. Once this is done, try to open Outlook and check if the same error continues.
To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open your MS Outlook application.
- In the top left corner, click on the Hamburger menu.
- You can view the accounts that are being actively used in Outlook.
- Keep the primary account and uninstall all the other accounts.
- Restart your PC and check if the error persists.
Also Read: What is not considered a “source” in google analytics by default?
3. Reinstall your Office Suite
There can be any installation errors that happened to your MS Office. In this case, you may go for uninstalling the existing application. Once this is done, you may reinstall the Office Suite to continue working on Outlook.
To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, right-click on the Office Suite shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Click uninstall to remove the application from your PC.
- If there is no icon on the desktop, you can search ‘Office’ in the search bar of the Start menu.
- From the Office Home, click on the ‘three dots’ in the top right.
- From there, choose the ‘Uninstall Office’option.
- Once the uninstall is done, you may reinstall and check if Outlook functions well.
Also Read: When Does the Tracking Code Send an Event Hit to Google Analytics?
4. Check Your Internet Connection
Sometimes, you receive the error because you have a poor internet connection. To check whether you are connected to the Internet and to know more about the connectivity options, you can do the following steps:
- In the search bar in the Start menu, search ‘Control Panel’.
- In the control panel, select the Network and Internet option.
- Go to the Network and Sharing Center.
- Here, you can search for the connections and the status.
Also Read: How to Fix [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] Error Code
5. Try to clear the cookies and cache
It is always a good idea to clear the cookies and cache from your computer. It helps you to improve the performance of your web applications and also to remove unwanted information that affects the overall speed of the PC.
To clear the cookies and cache from your computer, you can do the following method.
- Press Ctrl+H; or from the top right corner of your browser, click on the three dots to view the menu and then click History.
- Choose Clear Browsing Data, and from there, tick the two options ‘Cookies and other site data and ‘Cached Images and Files.
- Then choose the ‘Clear Data’ option.
- Then try to restart your PC and then check if the error persists.
- Contact your Microsoft Support
If none of the above methods works, then it is always better to get guidance from the support team.
For this, please follow the steps below:
- You can visit https://support.microsoft.com/ to get the prompt service of the Microsoft Support Team.
- Also, find dedicated support services for every single application of Microsoft.
- In the ‘How can we help you’ section, enter your grievance and follow the steps to get back your Outlook and use it without errors.
It is undesirable when you come across so many bugs and error messages while on important work. Hence, fixing the errors early is the best option you can think about.
We believe that using any of the above ways can help you to fix the error code pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 easily. However, if the error persists it is advised to contact the Outlook team to get clarity on what is happening and to get them fixed soon.