The world of tech, social media marketing, SEO, and content marketing is expanding. There is not even a single day when a new innovation does not hit the market. It looks like there is no going back when the technology is all set to conquer the world.
Thanks to technology, which makes it possible for us to reach out to you all every week and provide you with news that is interesting.
So, here we meet again with news from the world of tech, SEO, social media marketing and content marketing.
1. New Google ranking study proves the importance of links:
We have been always in search of those factors that matter with regard to ranking.
So, we now have a latest Google ranking study which implies the importance of links.
As per a recent study, which points out the importance of links also states that there is a nearly close correlation between links pointing to a page and ranking highly in Google.
This near-perfect correlation was proved using 3 different statistical models as they analyze the results.
Also, the CEO of Stone Temple Consulting was quoted saying that “If your content isn’t competitive in relevance and quality, links won’t help. If it is, links will make a difference.
Here: searchengineland you can read more on how links can contribute.
2. The impact of voice search on SEO Tactics and other strategy:
At the beginning of the year 2016, there were a lot of predictions with regard to the voice search and conversational search.
It was predicted that these will have no big difference or bring about a lot of search results.
But, now the multi giants like Google and Bing say that most of the search results come from voice and conversational search.
Now, the point is whether this has any impact on the SEO tactics and other strategy??
You can read more about it here: moz
3. What Marketers need to know about the changes in Facebook ads?
Facebook is one of the places where you can attract attention.
A lot of businesses have found success because of Facebook.
So, now what next?
There have been a lot of changes that Facebook has been unveiling every other day.
And, yet again there are changes in the Facebook ads and here is what marketers need to know about the changes:
Now, advertisers can have any amount of text in their images too.
Here: socialmediaexaminer you can read more on the same.
4. Easy hacks to make content that is better:
Did you know that Google Analytics can be used to polish content?
Yes, it is true. Tech Guru Neil Patel says so.
I just realized the awesomeness of Google Analytics.
First of all, it is free of cost.
Here: quicksprout you can read more about the 3 numbers in Google Analytics that you can use to make content better.
5. Google Analytics revisited to improvise Content Marketing strategy:
Someone who knows to utilize the power of Google Analytics is an awesome digital marketer.
Here: socialmediatoday you can read more about how you can be an awesome marketer.
Listed below are some of the links to additional resources from the previous week:
1. 26 WordPress Plugins for Social Media Marketers – SocialMediaExaminar
2. 4 Horrible Content Marketing Mistakes That Have Cost Us Millions – Groovehq
3. Facebook Messenger hits the big 1 billion active users mark– Siliconangle
4. 7 Types Of Awesome Social Media Content Your Brand Can Be Creating Right Now– BufferApp
5. 4 Tips for Creating Voice Search-Friendly Web Content– Convince and Convert
6. Tinder Goes Social, Pointing Fingers at Facebook– Tgdailg
Keep Calm and have fun until the next week we reach you with some more interesting information.