Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way…Oh, What fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh…
Yes…the bells are jingling and the snow will be soon making its way for Santa and his sleigh loaded with your presents to reach you. The most awaited time of the year is finally here. Christmas is approaching followed by New Year on close heels. Christmas is incomplete unless you share the gift of happiness and joy with others. Also, it is the time you meet up with your friends, relatives and all the people who mean a lot to you.
Have you thought of changing your FB cover photo? This will be a brilliant idea to send your wishes to all your Facebook friends and you can ensure that no one is left out.
We know what you are thinking now and we are ready with an absolute answer for your question. Our design team has come up with a set of unique and awesome Facebook cover photo ideas for wishing people on Christmas and New Year. Here you can download these Facebook cover photos that includes fireworks,celebrations, simple designs, fashion, snowfall, nature, christmas tree, and quotes on Christmas and New Year.
Here are a variety of them, choose the one that strikes your eye and download it for free:
#3. An awesome New Year wish
#5. A beautiful quote to greet your people
#6. Amazing Christmas Ball
#7. Keep Calm and wish your people
#8. Travel theme
#9. Christmas Tree & Stars to welcome Christmas and 2016
#10. Celebration time
#11. Snow theme with a quote
#12. Fashion and trends
#13. Pink that women love
#15. A beautiful new year wish
Also, our Christmas gift for you does not end here – We wish to give you something more…..
[Tweet “Handpicked collection of #Facebook cover photos with #Christmas and #NewYear greetings and quotes”]
Here are some awesome quotes that you can set as your status on Facebook this Christmas:
- “Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere Our hands are busy with many tasks As carols fill the air.” ‒ Shirley Sallay
- “Each sight, each sound of Christmas and fragrances sublime, make hearts and faces happy, this glorious Christmas time.” ‒ Carice Williams
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” ‒ Garrison Keillor
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” ‒ Eric Severeid
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air” ‒ W.T. Ellis.
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”‒ Hamilton Wright Mabie.
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” ‒ Bobby
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” ‒ Alexander Smith
- “A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away;While quite unselfish, it grows small.” ‒ Eva K. Logue
- “And, so, Christmas comes to bless us! Comes to teach us how to find The joy of giving happiness And the joy of being kind” ‒ Gertrude Tooley Buckingham
- “It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags!… Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!” ‒ Dr. Seuss
- “Christmas is coming; it is almost here! With Santa and presents, good will and cheer!” ‒ Gertrude Tooley Buckingham
- “May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.” ‒ Ada V
- “Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” ‒ Calvin
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.” ‒ T.S. Eliot
- “As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!” ‒ Peggy Toney Horton
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ‒ Brad Paisley
- “Let the brand New Year discovers you fresher, happier, healthier, more joyful, more cheerful and more satisfied. Here is wishing you a Happy New Year. ”
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” ‒ Brooks Atkinson
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ‒ Norman Vincent Peale
How do you plan to wish everyone? Are you going to call up or text them? Yeah of course, you can ring up or SMS your people, but it is not necessary that they are available for a response and it seems to be quite an outdated technique of wishing someone.
Social media has been creating a lot of buzz lately. Now, you can’t go about either posting or messaging each of your Facebook contacts with Christmas and New Year wishes. That is a difficult process.
Why do you keep yourself aloof from Facebook when the whole world is connecting through it?
Now, now, we are not going to message them via Facebook. Stop thinking of that! Facebook is one of the prominent mediums of communication that people are using to stay connected. We are in the 2015th year and time is slipping and while we get ready to welcome 2016, why do you still stay addicted to those old and outdated techniques of communication?
It is high time you decided to bid goodbye to telephoning and messaging, at least not in this century. Take a moment and glance at the real world around you. There would be hardly anyone without an active Facebook account and they take the effort to login at least once in a day to check out what’s happening and what’s the latest trend? Even kids and elder people are too alert and active over Facebook because no one wants to miss out anything.
Facebook is open to all without any differences or variations and is one of the best ways to open your heart and share what you feel to the world. We are providing you with a handpicked collection of Facebook cover photos with Christmas and New Year greetings and quotes, a warm way to wish people in the New Year 2016 and brighten them up.
Download these lovely Facebook cover photos and greet your people with beautiful Christmas and New Year Wishes via Facebook. It will save you of the effort to find the apt set of words to wish people because nothing is more easier than bombarding people with the warmest of wishes via images when they visit your timeline with a beautiful and twinkling FB cover that says it all.
“Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” Let us welcome the new year – 2016. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a great New Year 2016!